Location ideal for leisure, entertainment, trade shows and business.
Via Balbi, Genoa
Located at the edge of the historic center, the street was built in 1655 by the Balbi family and was part of today’s Via Garibaldi of the so-called New Streets of the seventeenth century with the Palazzi dei Rolli today world heritage of humanity.
The Hotel enjoys an enviable location:
- 50 meters from the Porta Principe railway station
- 50 meters from the terminus of the Volabus Airnal
- 70 meters from the University’s humanistic faculties
- 70 meters from the Metro (Staz. Principe)
- 100 meters from the MoBike bike rental
- 400 meters from the Maritime Station
- 500 meters from the Aquarium of Genoa
- 1.5 km from the Genova Ovest motorway exit
- 3 km from the Fair venue of the Boat Show
- 6 km from Genoa Airport Cristoforo Colombo
The Aquarium, Palazzo Reale, Magazzini del Cotone, Expo, Museums of Via Garibaldi, Ducal Palace and all the main monuments of the city are easily reachable on foot in a few minutes.